We have an exciting and rewarding position for a Marketing Manager, to co-ordinate and execute marketing strategy & tactics, to help fuel Metroid to greater heights in the years ahead.
Great open & honest team culture working with a passionate team of people that are committed to growth and continuous improvement.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Content creation – prepare blog articles, infographics, videos, photography, etc that appeals to buyer persona
- Email marketing – creation and distribution of monthly email campaigns
- Social media – preparation and posting of content, primarily on LinkedIn. Increase connections with target prospects and influencers
- Print media – manage creation of print media and promotional products in line with marketing objectives
- Website management – refine and improve website experience and quality of content. Create valuable downloadable resources to secure leads. Optimise SEO.
- Management of outsourced projects as required – e.g. Corporate Videos, Brochure design, etc
- Monitor & Report effectiveness of all campaigns, and refine and improve future campaigns to increase ROI
Successful applicant will have:
- Passion for B2B marketing
- Marketing training and/or previous successful experience in B2B marketing
- Technically minded, in order to gain a basic understanding of our technical products and market effectively to engineers
- Keen eye for aesthetics and graphic design
- Reasonable graphic design skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Social awareness and ability to understand what makes people tick
- Analytical and passionate about data and measurement
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
If you’re a growth-oriented individual with a strong understanding of the science of marketing, looking for an exciting opportunity, this is job for you.
Both part-time or full-time applicants considered.